We work with a lot of different systems daily and know the in's and out's of how we give you information. We often forget that our clients may need help with how to do specific things. So we decided to create a safe place to get your information and learn more information that may be beneficial to you and your business.
What is GoogleDrive and how do you work it. GoogleDrive is a file sharing system similar to Dropbox, Sharepoint, Office365. We choose to work with this system to house our information and want our customers to have the easiest experience possible.
For the past 10+ years websites have been hosted by web developers and ad agency's. To get information added to your website you had to contact someone. Although, we still manage a lot of websites we want our clients to have the best experience as possible and feel empowered in the process.
in-front of the camera
On our photoshoots and commercials, we have the opportunity to work with the best people. We love the diverse group of people that this business has given us. We want to empower you to feel comfortable in-front of the camera.
how to give Effective Feedback
1. Be honest. If you don’t like something, I need to know – now, not three weeks down the road.
2. Be specific. Point out what, exactly, is not working for you, and why it’s not working.
3. Ask why. If you aren’t sure what I was thinking, I'd love to explain my reasoning. Everything I've done for the project has a purpose.
Not so good feedback //
1. Involve everyone you know in the creative process. I work best when you alone serve as the expert on your company and its audience. Art made by committee is rarely successful.
2. Take things personally. If I missed the mark, we need to figure out why and move closer to our mutual target. If I disagree with you, it’s because I’m thinking about your goals and your audience. It’s not personal, it’s business.
3. Do my work for me. Please give me written or verbal instructions about what isn’t working; don’t redo my work to illustrate your point.
4. Prescribe fixes. You’re paying me to provide solutions. Explain the problem and I’ll pitch potential fixes to you, based on my research, experiences and skills.